Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My once year post :)

Hopefully I really will do better this year on keeping my blog up and just getting to do more stitching in general.

It was a decent year in stitching but unfortunately I spent more time on the computer reading about gymnastics and stitching than actually doing any stitching.  I did have quite a few small finishes two of which won best in show at the Eastern Idaho State Fair.  That was exciting!  Funny thing is, I don't get to keep either one :)

My other time consumer is taking DD to gymnastics and practices and meets. This year she is a Level 7 and gets to choose her own music and choreograph her our routines and she is supper excited about it.  This is a video of her first meet.  She did well but there is a kind of scary fall but she bounced right back up on the beam and kept going.  There were no placements at this meet.

So here is to a more balanced stitching/computer/cleaning 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your wins! Your daughter is a brave girl - not sure I would have jumped right back up on the beam after that fall. Hope you get in lots of stitching this year!

    ReplyDelete